What we offer
- Competitive salaries - We want to attract the best so we offer attractive salaries with annual increments.
- Holiday allowance - We offer our employees a minimum of 24 days rising to 30 plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working - We recognise that everyone has life as well as career goal, so we run a flexible working scheme, including a flexi-time system and home-working options to ensure you get the work/life balance you deserve.
- A local government pension scheme - The future is important and working for us you will have access to one of the best pension schemes available in the UK.
- Development opportunities and career progression - One Legal is a great place to work. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset, and we know that attracting, developing and retaining the best legal team is vital for our success and future growth.
Our legal team is drawn from a variety of backgrounds – some from large private practice firms and companies, while others have developed their careers in local government and the public sector. This range of expertise and experience adds unique value to the service we provide to our clients.
We are an open and approachable team, offering a supportive work environment that presents opportunities for development, encourages participation and embraces a culture of achievement.
We can offer a tailored training and development programme that gives you the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and confidence that will grow alongside your experience.
- Impressive client portfolio - Within our client-base, there are unique opportunities to handle interesting and career-developing cases.
- Variety - The huge variety in our portfolio of clients, and the nature of their services, means that two days are never the same.
- A modern and commercial legal software system - We are upgrading our case management system. We are working with a leading provider to pilot a new and innovate case management system and are looking to implement the new system in Spring 2021.
- Discounted gym membership - You will have the opportunity to join the gym next door to our Tewkesbury offices at discounted rates.
- Location - We are based at Tewkesbury with partner offices at Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud.
Gloucestershire is a great place to live and work. You can enjoy beautiful countryside within easy reach of vibrant urban areas that offer a great choice of events throughout the year and places to visit.
If you have children Gloucestershire has a wide range of highly rated schools, some of which have been rated outstanding by Ofsted.
There are also good transport links within Gloucestershire with the M5 running through the county and rail links providing easy access to and from Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and London.